Process for Attending Classes in the Virtual Program
1. Students will check schedule provided by the school.
- Specific times will be listed for each class.
- Classes will meet during regular school hours.
2. Teacher will call the student using Microsoft Teams at beginning of class to connect with student.
- Student must be available to attend class virtually.
- Student must have camera turned on to prove attendance.
- The student must have all materials prepared for each class.
3. Families will schedule a time to pick up resources and materials from schools with each school. Schools will have all books and materials needed for the virtual student, awaiting pick up by the family.