Process for Technical Assistance
- E-mail the teacher of the class.
* Let the teacher know the problem you are having.
* Examples: Student cannot log into a program; student cannot access the work on an assignment; student has a device that is malfunctioning.
- Tell the teacher if you are using a personal or school-issued device.
* Teachers will respond to the family’s email so that families know that we are working.
- Teachers will let school technology liaisons know of problems.
* If the problem is program-based, then a representative of the school or tech department will reach out to the family to resolve the issue.
* If the problem is with a school-issued device…
- The family will be asked to fill out a repair form.
- The family will bring the device to school and trade for a working unit.
- The technology department will repair the broken device.
You may also reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more assistance with VLP needs.