How to Find Student E-Mail Address in Skyward
Student Tech Credentials in Skyward
Bedford County School students in 3rd – 12th grades will be provided a Microsoft 365 account to utilize Microsoft’s Office suite of products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Sway. Students in Kindergarten – 12th grades will be assigned an Outlook (Email) license to their Microsoft 365 account.
How does a student look up his or her Microsoft 365 username and password?
- Login to Skyward
- Click on Portfolio tab which is listed on the left-hand side of the screen
- Look for and click on Student Tech Credentials report towards the bottom of the screen
- Once the link is clicked, a report will generate
- Click View Report button
- A new window will open with the generated report
The report will list a student’s:
- Other ID (Skyward Student Number)
- School Email address (if applicable)
The MS365-Username and MS365-Password will be used to login to Microsoft 365 (Office 365) using the Office 365 link on the Bedford County Schools webpage.
For technical help logging in, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.