Welcome to Bedford County Schools Human Resources Department!
Our office is located inside the Central Office building at 500 Madison Street.
Andrea Miller Davis
Director of Human Resources
931-684-3284 ext. 2224
Employment & Licensure Analyst
931-684-3284 ext. 2211
Human Resources Clerk
931-684-3284 ext. 2254
Certified Position Employment Opportunities
Classified Position Employment Opportunities
- Human Resource Director - Central Office - Contact Dr. Tammy Garrett via email email@example.com - posted on 4/14/2021
- Sp. Ed. Pre K Assistant (2021-2022) - Thomas Magnet School - Contact Tracy Watson via email firstname.lastname@example.org - posted on 4/7/2021
- Sp. Ed. Assistant - Learning Way School - Contact Kathy Reed via email email@example.com - posted on 3/15/2021
- Teacher Assistant 6th-8th - Harris Middle School - Contact Neil Watson via email firstname.lastname@example.org - posted on 2/8/2021
- School Age Care Program (S.A.C.P.) - Click here to download the employment application. Fill out completely and drop off in the S.A.C.P. office located in the Central Office building. Contact 931-684-3284 ext. 2231 - posted for the 2020-2021 school year
- Cafeteria Staff - School Nutrition Department - Apply online. Contact Marian Alexander 931-684-3284 ext. 2253 - posted for the 2020-2021 school year
- Bus Driver - Transportation Department - Contact Kenny Parker 931-684-1500 - posted for the 2020-2021 school year
- Sub Bus Aide - Transportation Department - Contact Kenny Parker 931-684-1500 - posted for the 2020-2021 school year
- Custodian - Maintenance Department - Full and part time evening positions available. Apply online. Contact 931-684-6961 - posted for the 2020-2021 school year
Job Descriptions for Classified Positions
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Bedford County Schools!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
The Bedford County Department of Education does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, or disability in the operation of its educational programs or employment practices as required by Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Equal Pay Act of 1973, Title IX (1972 Educational Amendments), Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Certified Position Information
- Valid TN Teacher License with appropriate endorsement
- If you do not hold a TN teacher license, you must hold at least a bachelor's degree from an accredited college / university and must meet the eligibility requirements for a TN Teacher License.
- Strong, written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Job description available upon request from the Human Resources Office
- To teach one or more subjects to students and lead them toward the fulfillment of their potential for intellectual, emotional, and psychological growth and maturation.
- As per current schedule, based on contract of 200 days.
2020-2021 Salary Schedule