School Nutrition




Children need healthy meals to learn, and the school nutrition department strives to help your child be the best student they can be by offering nutritious meals through our breakfast and lunch programs. These programs are USDA subsidized, meet all USDA regulations for child feeding programs, and are offered to all students in Bedford County.


Meal times vary by school. Please contact your child's school for detailed information.







Bedford County has qualified to be part of the Community Eligibility Provision

for the 2019-2020 School Year. This means ALL Bedford County Students will

be offered a daily reimbursable breakfast and lunch meal at NO CHARGE.

Watch for more information in the newspaper, newsletters, and

information from your child's school.



NO CHARGE to Bedford County Students



NO CHARGE to Bedford County Students



BREAKFAST  $3.00  /  LUNCH  $5.00



BREAKFAST  $2.00  /  LUNCH  $4.00   



The School Nutrition office welcomes your comments.

Please feel free to contact us at any time.




Non-Discrimination Statement:


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
  2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.