K-8 Summer Learning Camps
We are very excited about the 2023 Kindergarten-8th Summer Learning Camps where our students will be Dreaming Big!
Camp dates and times at all school locations are as follows:
7:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Week 1: June 5-8 (Monday - Thursday)
Week 2: June 12-15 (Monday - Thursday)
Week 3: June 19-22 (Monday - Thursday)
Week 4: June 26-29 (Monday - Thursday)
Frequently Asked Questions - Check Here
- Over 1,000 Bedford County students participated in last year's Summer Learning Camp!
- Registration will close on April 14, 2023.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided each day that camp is in session.
- Bus transportation to Summer Learning Camp will be provided if the student is going to his/her zoned school.
- Fifth graders/rising sixth graders will attend Summer Learning Camp at the middle school they are zoned to attend.
- Current eighth graders/rising ninth graders are welcome to attend!
- Middle schools students will have exciting opportunities to engage in Career & Technical Education activities and field trips!
- If your child is enrolled in SACP as well as Summer Learning Camp, your child will attend camp at Eakin Elementary School.
- All summer SACP is also located at Eakin Elementary School.
- Please note that no transportation is provided to SACP.
- A team of five school nurses will be available districtwide and each day will visit assigned schools for the duration of Summer Learning Camp.
Summer Learning Camp School Site Directors & School Phone Numbers
|Cascade Elementary||Beth Ray||931-389-0031|
|Cascade Middle||Jennifer Cook||931-389-9389|
|Community Elementary||Colt Boyce||931-685-1417|
|Community Middle||Dana Pierce||931-685-1426|
|Eakin Elementary||Kanya Gordan||931-684-7852|
|East Side Elementary||BreAnne Pilkington||931-684-7112|
|Harris Middle||Malcolm Martin||931-684-5195|
|Learning Way Elementary||Danielle Presley||931-685-1425|
|Liberty School||Lindy Holland||931-684-7809|
|Southside Elementary||Melynda Whitaker||931-684-7545|
|Thomas Magnet School||Amy Burleyson||931-684-6818|
|Summer Learning Camp Supervisors||Tammy Pirtle & Andrea Brown||931-684-3284, ext. 2256|